25.3.11

In case you're wondering (and I'm sure you aren't) why posting has been so light: I was on vacation. This year I have adopted a new rule which runs something like this:

1. Rather than blog right away, anything of potential interest is flagged and saved for later
2. All posts must be pre-written over the weekend (this is why, you may have noted, everything gets published at either 7:50am or 3:30pm)
3. No post may take longer than 15 minutes to write (exception: music posts and those related to my research. Amended rule in those cases: no more than 15 minutes at any one time.)
4. Exceptions permitted for amusing internet items that take no more than five minutes (read: less time than the time it takes me to exit my office, walk over to the building with the coffee, and return) to blog.

As I have been busy the last two weekends, no posts. Will pick up again this weekend.

Also, in the spirit of #4:



via

No comments: