QUOTE: David Adensik:
"ALL THE NEWS THAT'S FIT TO REPRINT: Here are some of the fascinating stories that the NYT has brought us over the past two days. While you're reading them, ask yourself one question: How many of these stories would be exactly the same if they were printed two weeks ago or two weeks now?
My answer: None of them. But go ahead and judge for yourself:
1. Democrats resent George Bush
2. Democrats really wish Al Gore had won in 2000
3. Democrats still love Bill & Hillary
4. John Kerry always wants to talk about Vietnam
5. Teresa Heinz Kerry refuses to shut up
6. John Edwards may not have enough experience
7. The most important issue in this election will be national security
8. And finally: Have you heard about this new guy Barack Obama? He's black!"