30.8.04

WELL: Interesting because the results are different than the last time I took the quiz, and a little odd anyway (give it a try yourself, if you like):


1. Eastern Orthodox (100%)
2. Roman Catholic (100%)
3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (96%)
4. Seventh Day Adventist (92%)
5. Orthodox Quaker (88%)
6. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (80%)
7. Orthodox Judaism (77%)

...though I guess the organization here does kind of make sense (I have changed my answers on some of the morality questions and my position is now much closer to that of the Catholic Church. You cna probably guess which issues I've changed my mind on and what the new answers are). Like all good Reformed Christians, I'd make an exceptionally good Catholic, if it weren't for that whole Pope thing.

No comments: