13.3.04

WELL: If Hipster Detritus does it, it must be acceptably cool. The first 20 songs to come up when I hit 'random' on iTunes:

1. "Where Fugees At?" -Wyclef Jean
2. "Rosa Parks" -OutKast
3. "I Just Want to Make Love to You" -Rolling Stones
4. "Stella by Starlight" -Chet Baker
5. "Tired of Waiting for You" -The Kinks
6. "Matchbox" -Ike Turner
7. "Everybody Here Wants You" -Jeff Buckley
8. "Talk About the Passion" -R.E.M.
9. "Reba-->Cars Trucks Buses" -Phish (Day 1 of the Clifford Ball)
10. "The Fly" -U2
11. "Unforgiven" -The Go-Gos
12. "Walk This Way" -Aerosmith
13. "Almost Cut My Hair" -Crosby Stills Nash and Young
14. "Your Love Is the Place Where I Come From" -Teenage Fanclub
15. ("Play With Fire" -Rolling Stones) "Elizabeth My Dear" -Stone Roses
16. "Hard Knock Life" -Jay-Z
17. "Evil Ways" -Santana
18. ("Pilgrimage" -R.E.M.) "The Girl I Love She Got Long Black Wavy Hair" -Led Zeppelin
19. "Hand in Glove" -The Smiths
20. "Ashes of American Flags" -Wilco

No comments: