30.3.04

BLOGROLL ADDITIONS: As you'll note on the left, and many long overdue. Particularly of note:

whatevs.org: a delightful froth of pop culture and University of Michigan fandom. Hottness, as the kids say.

Walloworld: I don't just have him on because he dislikes libertarianism with a fierce passion (although that never hurts): he generally writes pithily on politics and religion, and (unfortunately) has one of the highest time read-to-links given ratios, though I'll be trying to remedy that in the future.

My Foreign Correspondent: I notice her blogroll has been getting bigger in the last week... you have to be impressed by the intellectual diversity of anyone who has both ScrappleFace and Matthew Yglesias linked. I know I sure am. And no mention of my dear friends with new-ish blogs would be complete without mentioning Claire's... hopefully the link will make your sitemeter even more interesting.

No comments: